AD410 firmware updates?

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD410 firmware updates?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello Welcome to the forum @victorhooi

There is a newer one I think it was for the AD410, However there is an issue with the VER and Home Assistant. That could have been for the AD110. However at this time they are working on the Fix and there was a new release however to get it you would need to make a Ticket and ask for the Updated FW. Just make sure they know it is for your Model of Doorbell camera.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
GaryOkie

Post by GaryOkie »

Well, @eliamcrest from Amcrest Support answered this not too long ago:
https://amcrest.com/forum/amcrest-smart ... 16107.html

You supposedly can't get a beta developer build for the AD410 anymore. BUT - you can ask Eli for the AD110 beta firmware as there was a fix for the motion/doorbell press event problem plaguing Home Assistant users with the last update.

"Issue with the VER "? Not sure what that is, but it's only the AD110 and latest production firmware that's a no-go with HA.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Thanks was not sure if it was AD110 or 410 as there are things coming out and wasn't sure what VER SORRY *version* it was for.

Oh well. Thanks for making that CLEAR!

Merry Christmas

Have a great New Year all.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
spyrosj

Post by spyrosj »

JustAutomateIt wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:34 pm I received an updated firmware file by email and it corrected the problem.
By any chance do you have the old firmware file? I'm looking to rollback from the latest