AD410 Doorbell Tone

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
phillip9933

AD410 Doorbell Tone

Post by phillip9933 »

Does anyone know how I can disable the outside doorbell tone on the AD410? The option to disable it in the app does not exist for me, it gives me the option to change the volume for the speaker but that also changes the volume for talking as well. It looks like the documentation on the AD110 it had a separate option to disable the tone. I am ok with using webcgi commands if anyone knows what it is.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD410 Doorbell Tone

Post by Revo2Maxx »

I think it is connected to the Siren Volume. Turning that down turns off the doorbell tone I think.. I would have to try it as I can't remember now
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
phillip9933

Post by phillip9933 »

Have tried muting the siren volume but the doorbell volume remains the same.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

I will pass it along to Amcrest and see if it comes out in a new App update or might need to be a FW update either way shouldn't be hard to get there seeing it was in the 110..
Be Safe
phillip9933

Post by phillip9933 »

Thanks, appreciate it. I really want to like the 410 but a few minor quirks have me second guessing my purchase.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

There isn't many if any other Doorbell cameras out there that have all the built in things that the Amcrest offers at Price and Options.. The Ad410 is a New Device and with all new things there is always something that needs to be added in or made better for future software release...

Not many have built in MSD, or storage outside Cloud only that for features offered by the 410 like Human Detection would require paid service Amcrest has that included, Also Amcrest offers 12-24v DC and 16-24v AC power options also with USB (Others do offer UBS but not all or many...) I have had other Cameras like a Ring Pro and Ring Pro II and have since giving them both away..

For me there is No Second Guessing.. Out of all the Doorbell cameras I own or have owned the 410 is so far the best out of the box with even more like ONVIF, RSTP and the list could go on..
Be Safe