AD410 doorbell not working properly in Home app.

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
BrianK04

AD410 doorbell not working properly in Home app.

Post by BrianK04 »

I have the AD410 doorbell and lately the smarthome app doesn't load the video. It sits at 99%. Also the events list for recordings is blank and doesn't load.

I can open the Amcrest view pro app and the video displays. I can also go to the micro SD card button in the smarthome app and view recordings there but they don't show up in the events list.

I tried removing the device from the smarthome app and re-adding it, that fixed the events list but I still cant view the live view from the smarthome app.
GaryOkie

Re: AD410 doorbell not working properly in Home app.

Post by GaryOkie »

Brian, your problem may be due to the latest version of the SmartHome app. I'm not sure if the issue you are having is the same as the many other issues now being reported with it. You can try a factory reset first to see if that fixes the live video not working problem. Otherwise, if the problem is due to the latest SH app, you can revert to the previous version. See this post for details: https://amcrest.com/forum/ip-cameras-f1 ... tml#p39134
Br116

Re: AD410 doorbell not working properly in Home app.

Post by Br116 »

I had a similar problem, but it went away after a hard reset and re-install the App. Now I'm stuck with the App only ringing once and I can't get back to default.