AD110 UK Mobile APP Crashing after Hotspot

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
Hollypranks

AD110 UK Mobile APP Crashing after Hotspot

Post by Hollypranks »

Hello Folks , Looking for some help here -

The Doorbell has been working fine since last week. I noticed I was unable to view LIVE view on the app, yet doorbell and chime was working fine. Records fine on the SD card and Nas Box.

With LIVE view not working I decided to Reset the doorbell - Hard Reset and now I cant get to next stage on the APP.

Doorbell is in HOTSPOT mode and when I load the APP its crashes instantly.

On the app as it has my old settings I go to APP>My DEVICES > FRONT DOOR> WIFI Settings > Hotspot Page - NEXT. > App Crashes.

Details of the set up and instillation is here > https://amcrest.com/forum/amcrest-smart ... 2-s20.html

4 Months Usage.

Any Thoughts ?

Thanks
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD110 UK Mobile APP Crashing after Hotspot

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sorry I am not sure I understand fully...

However if you did a Factory Reset on the AD110 then in truth you will want to remove the Camera from your Smart Home app and set it up just like you did the very first time you installed this camera..

Remove from app, Press the + on top right, then at the Camera tap the Reset button the Camera will announce that Hot Spot has been Enabled, Then scan the camera, then add it back to Wifi and once done it will prompt you to live view it..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
GaryOkie

Re: AD110 UK Mobile APP Crashing after Hotspot

Post by GaryOkie »

Amcrest documentation strongly recommends deleting the device from the SmartHome app in conjunction with a factory reset. I assume that since the app has your old settings, you didn't take that step. Suggest doing that and another factory reset to start over.

EDIT - NM this duplicate, Revo had already replied while I was typing.