AD110 - All the devices keep ringing

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
leonardomrc

AD110 - All the devices keep ringing

Post by leonardomrc »

I have multiple accounts connected to the same doorbell app. Each phone/tablet has its own login in the Smart Home App.

When someone pushes the button in the doorbell, all my devices will ring at the same time and that's good. The problem is that, even if someone using one of the devices picks up the call, all the other ones keep ringing for a minute maybe.

This is a mess! Because if I am near someone with a ringing device/phone it will so noisy that I cannot hear or talk to the person in my front door. I guess it would be more appropriate if the other devices stop ringing by the time someone picks up the call.

Is there anything I can do about this?
GaryOkie

Re: AD110 - All the devices keep ringing

Post by GaryOkie »

I think the solution is to have just 1 account and then share the device with others. you will find the "Share Device" option in the SH app settings.
leonardomrc

Re: AD110 - All the devices keep ringing

Post by leonardomrc »

GaryOkie wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:39 am I think the solution is to have just 1 account and then share the device with others. you will find the "Share Device" option in the SH app settings.
Well that's what I did. I used the app on my cell phone to add the device and then I used the "share device" feature to "invite" everyone else.