AD 410 video clips

This Forum its to discuss the new Smart Home Devices.
JohnP

AD 410 video clips

Post by JohnP »

Can the video clips be downloaded from the SD card in the AD410 or do I have to remove the card and connect to my computer to download? Also, what format are the video clips recorded in?

Thanks in advance...

jp
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD 410 video clips

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello yes the Video clips can be saved to the phone and they can also be shared to your email, some other form from within your cell phone programs like a Drop box storage or something like that. Just saved one of the clips from today to my cell phone it was saved in mp4 h.264 with aac audio in a file size of 20.42 mb.. I also just sent it to my Email to see what that does via the share and it asked me to resize, so I did and gave the full clip at 16.64 mb via Email.

To access it isn't something that is very straight forward. So when your on the Smarthome app, Click on the Micro Sd on bottom right, Then when the feeds come up play the one you want then there are 3 lines just above the list of events on the right click that then click the event, Then click the down arrow at the bottom to DL to your phone. Or Share in the center brings up things with in the phone where it can be shared, Like for mine I have Quick Share, Messages, Email, Secure Folder, Youtube, Gmail, Discord, Bluetooth, cloud, Drive, and more.. Also first options are all my contacts that I have shared things with in the past.. However keep in mind at the Top of the list that says Motion Recordings there is a box with a Pen in it I think that submits the clip to Amcrest I don't know really I just know when I forget and hit it there is nothing showing where it went and I just know it didn't go to me.. So keep that in mind I don't know where it goes pressing that
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe