Two issues with Amcrest Cloud

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Cloud? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
xdsfrope

Two issues with Amcrest Cloud

Post by xdsfrope »

The first is regarding being able to access some recordings. I am on the 90 day subscription and while the blue blocks indicating a video is there shows up, none of the blocks can download anything from January 27 through January 31st. This issue suddenly manifested itself as I was able to download older videos up to a time before the 11:30am block of videos. The error that shows up is:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>6DBC79CFACA6B9CA</RequestId>
<HostId>
08zN2h86IFvTUKqX3L1ceaI3999WAv9yTexYQQRbLA+sfFZetHCbfdwVqJ1ASW41rDboeDLY2KA=
</HostId>
</Error>

Recordings on Feb 1 and onwards are still accessible. I'm certainly not very happy since I subscribed for a full 90 days, not 86 or whatever.

The second issue started happening after April 18 with 9pm recording. All recordings prior had a timestamp, but all recordings afterwards no longer do. I have made no changes to the camera settings as far as I am aware, so I am wondering if it is a system issue.