Register AD410 Doorbell on iOS Amcrest Cloud App (needs 18 character serial number)

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Cloud? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
mickwhit

Register AD410 Doorbell on iOS Amcrest Cloud App (needs 18 character serial number)

Post by mickwhit »

Hiya,

Is it possible to add the AD410 doorbell to the Amcrest cloud app on an iphone device?

I have the Amcrest cloud app installed on my iphone, yet when I attempt to add the AD410 doorbell, it will not allow me to add the device as the serial number character length is too short and the App states it requires 18 character serial number. This occurs regardless of scanning the doorbell QR code or entering the serial number manually. The serial number is too short (only 13 characters).

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Mick
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Register AD410 Doorbell on iOS Amcrest Cloud App (needs 18 character serial number)

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum

For the AD410 and other Smart Home Devices you will need to setup with the Smart home app from Amcrest.. After setting it up the camera then can be added to the AVP and ASP I am not sure about Cloud as I think the Smart HOme has one of its own.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe