Ancrest ccloud live view not working

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Cloud? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
dklamet

Ancrest ccloud live view not working

Post by dklamet »

I have an two 841Bs and two 1041Bs.

When I had to 841B's, the browser live view on amcrestcloud worked.

I added two 1041B's and about that time, I was not able to see live video on the cloud in browser or in the android app.

I have removed all but one camera. From the cloud page, test connection passes, and are "usually" OK (as in the pass the test, but don't display video) if I delete them and re-add them from the amcrestcloud.com account.

All cameras work when viewing them from my local/home network. All cameras are configured for WiFi. All have static IPs now.

I have updated firmware in all cameras, and my router.

I have checked that all the ports are not being blocked by my ISP.

I have some knowledge of network protocols/connectivity, but I can't figure out what is going on.

Any more suggestions on how to troubleshoot this issue?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Ancrest ccloud live view not working

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and welcome to the forum

I would double check that you set up your camera in app using p2p option. Then as long as the canera are connected to internet connection then you should be able to see feeds from in network and out of network
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
mrteaiot

Post by mrteaiot »

I have same issue. The p2p setting is correct since I can view it from my mobile phone app. The cloud only allow me to enter the serial number and not QR scan. I double check the serial number but still not working on the cloud side. Any helpp!!
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

@mrteaiot Hello and Welcome to the forum.

Don't know anything about the Cloud, I would make a Ticket with Amcrest and see what they can do for you. Seeing it is Server based it would be best going Amcrest Direct for this..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe