Amcrest Cloud Revamp

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Cloud? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
James.S

Amcrest Cloud Revamp

Post by James.S »

Hope you all are doing well!

Many of you might have seen that we have been making changes to the Amcrest Cloud platform. For some time we have been looking into bringing higher quality features to this side of Amcrest.

I am excited to announce we are bringing some awesome features that many of you have been requesting, Not all of them are currently ready as we are still in the process of revamping the service,

One of our main goals was to bring continuous recordings, We have had many many requests to the feature and I'm happy to say at this time this feature is live on the cloud right now. (You can find out more about this feature here> https://amcrest.com/cloud/ )

Our next main goal is to bring unlimited camera live view for free, We are bringing this about for customers to have the ability to view all of their cameras using the Amcrest Cloud app. This will also be a great relief to Alexa users who have been wanting to add more cameras without the costs of the cloud recordings.

Some of you might have seen some early advertisements of this, Unfortunately, at this time it is not ready for its main launch and we are hoping to finalize it soon.

I will keep you all posted on any changes and or the finalized launch, Thank you all very much for working with us and being awesome supporters of Amcrest!
amcrest168

Re: Amcrest Cloud Revamp

Post by amcrest168 »

hi @James.S, is there an update?
James.S

Re: Amcrest Cloud Revamp

Post by James.S »

I am sorry for not following up sooner, Let me fill you all in as a few things have changed while i have been away from the forums.

Amcrest has been greatly focused on make sure the cloud experience is easy and will suit the needs of our customers. We are still wanting to upgrade our services to allow even higher resolutions (4MP limit at this time) to the platform. This also includes a higher bitrate and Frames per second allowed.

From my initial posting of this topic we just bringing out our plans for continuous recording and unlimited LiveView at this time, this is fully available and we have removed the 4-HR free recording and limited LiveView. We have more on this removal and on how to upgrade from our Free Legacy plans to our new services here>https://support.amcrest.com/hc/en-us/ar ... loud-Plan-.

We have also provided an upgraded audio experience if your camera has a mic you can hear the audio in live view and it should also be recorded in playback for you to listen to later.

One of the biggest features Amcrest prides itself on is the number of Options and Features that come with our devices. A big feature and many customer use and depend on, is our SD-Card Storage capabilities. We have integrated this experience with the cloud in our Motion Detection and Continuous Recording plans.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (44.35 KiB) Viewed 14562 times

You can always find this info and more here>https://amcrest.com/cloud/