Job Code: 001
# of Openings: 1Apply
We are looking for an awesome person to help Amcrest thrive on online marketplace platforms like Amazon and Newegg. We need someone who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty, but who is also comfortable working with a team, following and building processes, and learning best practices about everything related to marketing in an online, e-commerce environment.
If this sounds like you - please read on for more!
Watch what you love, anywhere.
At Amcrest, we sell security and surveillance products. Whether its security cameras, hunting cameras, GPS trackers, or even baby monitors, we’re in the business of securing human life and property. We offer our customers peace of mind, a deeper connection with their world, and a sense of security knowing that their loved ones and material assets are safe.
Our main mission is not only to design, develop and manufacture the finest security and surveillance equipment out there at an affordable price, but more importantly, to build the finest security & surveillance company there is, and to keep building, never stopping, never finishing.
We have some of the best products in the market, have customers from all over the world, and come from humble beginnings as a bootstrapped startup (and we still are!) We’re beginning to grow like crazy, so we need someone who has dabbled in ecommerce and has some experience with listing and selling products online to join our team and ensure our products are getting the visibility and revenue generation that they should.
At Amcrest, you’ll develop creative and innovative solutions to novel problems amongst accomplished, interesting, and fun coworkers. We’re a small, growing company, and you’ll have a significant impact on the development of our eCommerce team & our business.
As part of the Marketing Team you will:
- Help ensure all of our products are listed adequately on each marketplace. Making sure aspects of a product listing such as the title, bullet points, description, and images are sufficient is your primary responsibility.
- Ensure we are getting reviews on all of our product listings across different online platforms. You may need to do very basic, manual data entry work at times, sending customers review requests and ensuring they are satisfied with their purchase from us.
- Help with minor graphics work when needed, you should have some basic to intermediate skills in regards to Photoshop and Illustrator.
You'll be great for this role, if you:
- Have worked in an eCommerce position before, a marketing position within an ecommerce company, or have run your own online marketplace store (Amazon, eBay, or similar). Ideally, we’d want at least one year of experience in this type of role, but more would be great.
- Have experience working both solo and with a team, while also being super-productive with minimal supervision.
- Are a kind, upbeat person with superhuman levels of both IQ AND EQ.
- Are a creative and resourceful problem solver - who gets joy out of going the extra mile even if that isn't explicitly part of the job.
- Love all things eCommerce. You’re the type of person who’s probably created a website before or done some type of affiliate marketing to make money online.
- Have excellent English writing and speaking skills, and preferably a WPM of at least 50 or more as you’ll need to send emails to varying individuals of different hierarchy levels on a daily basis.
- Are comfortable working with colleagues in Product, Design, Marketing, & Sales.
(Not required, but preferred)
- Knowledge with PPC, SEO, SEM, and Social Media is a HUGE plus!
- Ability to be extremely organized and work under tight deadlines
- Skills in copywriting or writing any type of marketing copy (a writing portfolio would be awesome to have!)
Prove to us that you’ve read the full job description and provide us a cover letter along with your resume that answers the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Amcrest, and why should we hire you?
- Take a few minutes to look at a product listing on our website (amcrest.com), what’s one thing you think we could improve upon which would make drastic difference on converting more sales?
# of Openings: 1
1. Your Information
Amcrest provides the highest quality products at the most affordable price.Learn more >>
Shop our Products
We carry a large variety of security products for all your needs.See more >>
Need Help ?
Check out our online knowledge base for support and assistance.Our Support Center >>
Need further assistance with your product? We're here to help!(888) 212-7538