Amcrest NV1104E 1080p POE NVR (2CH 1080p / 4CH 720p) Network Video Recorder - Supports Live Viewing 2 x 1080p (2.1MP) or 4 x 720p (1.0MP) Wi-Fi IP Cameras @ 30fps Real-Time, Records 2 x 1080p @ 30fps, Supports up to 4TB HDD (Not Included) and More (No Built-In WiFi)
Email to a Friend
Amcrest HD NVR technology transmits up to 1080p via POE, allowing for long-distance and cost-effective HD video transmission. The signal is transmitted at a maximum throughput of 54Mbps which eliminates latency and allows for real-time, highly reliable video security without loss or delay. The cameras connect directly to the NVR providing a painless, non-complex plug-and-play setup process and can be installed up to 300ft away. In addition, the HD NVR is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers.
- Superb Video Quality and Clarity: Supports Live Viewing on 4-Channels 720p or 2-Channels 1080p Resolution
- Record all 4-Channels at 720p@ 30fps, or 2-Channels at 1080p @ 30fps. Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app)
- Remotely Access Using Standard Windows and Mac Browsers
- Easy to Install: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your Network via POE Ethernet Cables
- Feature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons
- Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer
- Custom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min)
- USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
Amcrest NV1104E / Records 4-Channels @ 720p / 2-Channels 1080p - Supports Up to 4TB HDD / Live View 4x 720p or 2x 1080p Cameras / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via standard web-browsers on MAC & PC / VGA & HDMI Output / ONVIF Compliant / Backup to External Storage via USB
This Amcrest NVR supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides limited support for third party brand ONVIF compliant IP Cameras and after a quick and painless plug-and-play setup process, you can remotely watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Amcrest's 1 Year US Warranty, each NVR system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below.
Amcrest provides the highest quality products at the most affordable price.Learn more >>
Shop our Products
We carry a large variety of security products for all your needs.See more >>
Need Help ?
Check out our online knowledge base for support and assistance.Our Support Center >>
Need further assistance with your product? We're here to help!(888) 212-7538